Are you tired of the interior of your home? If so, then it’s time to consider a remodel of your kitchen, living room, bedroom, or any room that doesn’t make you feel proud of your home. We at Ken Golen Design believe that the home should be a window into your personality. We are one of several Delray Beach interior designers, specifically located in Weston, and are here to shed some light on several interior design styles that could fit all personality types. Let us help you pick the home of your dreams.
Interior Design Styles to Match Your Personality
What does your personality say about your home? What kind of style matches your personality? If this isn’t something you’ve thought about too much, then let us help you understand the different styles you can choose from.
- Modernist Styles
- “Modern” is an umbrella term that covers a wide variety of styles that share the common themes of geometric shapes, visual simplicity, and functionality. Bold shapes, colors, and elements of minimalism define the style, but cozier alternatives also exist like contemporary modern and mid-century modern. These are often well-suited for those with equally bold personalities.
- Classic, Traditional, and Transitional
- To contrast the sharpness of modern, these are styles that lean farther toward warm, comfortable, and cozy, and this is often true with their color schemes. Warm wood tones in the furniture are one example, and the use of white and beige combined with muted colors make these styles more fit for relaxed, casual personalities.
- Beachy Styles
- A popular style you see a lot of today is the coastal style which uses lots of white and navy blues along with sea motifs like life preservers, fish, pelicans, and ship pieces to give even an inland home the feel of the beach. You can take it a step further and go for a tropical style, which is especially beautiful along the ocean. If you love the water, this is for you.
- Artsy Styles
- For artistic souls, there are a number of styles that can vary dramatically depending on what kind of artsy person you are. Consider a bohemian style for a colorful and controlled chaos vibe, shabby chic for a more vintage look, or mix and match colors, textures, and patterns for an eclectic style.
Get Help from Delray Beach Interior Designers
If you’re thinking about a home remodel, you may feel confident in knowing what you want, but it can be difficult to actually go and pick out the furniture that suits your style. You may even not know where to look. This is when it’s time to hire an interior designer. Even if you know what you want, an expert will be able to learn that and turn your expectations into a tangible vision that they can then make real in your home. If this is a remodel to make your home your dream home, then it’s well worth the investment to have the help you need to create a space you will fall in love with.
Contact Ken Golen Design Today
There are many interior design styles to talk about and so much information that can be discussed on each one. If you’re looking to remodel your home, speaking with our Delray Beach interior designers is the best way to get more information on the style that fits you best. Contact us today to begin work on making your home a perfect reflection of your personality.